Smilo is a unique full-featured hybrid blockchain platform that will be able to facilitate hybrid transactions, hybrid smart contracts and hybrid decentralised applications — with ‘hybrid’ referring to both public and private. As such, Smilo will safeguard the privacy of any individual's data whilst warranting full transparency from the organisations that these individuals interact with. Smilo is based on the unique and self-made Smilo BFT+ consensus protocol. This consensus algorithm combined with the exclusive Smilo Network Protocol (SNP) ensures secure, scalable, quick, and sustainable transactions. Considering these features, we call Smilo our hybrid blockchain platform with a conscience.
Smilo is a unique blockchain platform which supports the combination of hybrid transactions, hybrid smart contracts, and hybrid decentralised applications — with ‘hybrid’ referring to both public and private. Smilo's intent is to use blockchain technology to create an alternative protocol for decentralised applications.
Smilo's unique strength stems from its combination of several features. The best affordances of the Smilo platform are the hybrid transactions, -smart contracts, and -decentralised applications. No other platform has yet to combine these features. A combination of these features is very useful in many different scenarios, examples of which are explored further below.
The core team of the Smilo platform consists of sixteen members with various specialities. In addition to the core team, the Smilo platform has access to over 200 developers to work for Smilo through freelance partnerships. The leaders of the Smilo platform have over 30 years of business and IT experience.
The intent of Smilo is to create a full-featured blockchain platform which hosts hybrid transactions, -smart contracts, and -decentralised applications. Since we are creating the platform in Java from square one, we can ensure it is completely open source.
Smilo's Vision & Mission:
- Their vision is to facilitate a culture of transparency by making collective data irreversible and publicly available, whilst protecting personal data. This will significantly limit the chance of corruption whilst simultaneously acknowledging the need to protect the individual’s data. A decline of middle men will occur due to the irreversible nature of Smilo’s user-friendly hybrid smart contracts. The combination of public and private transactions on one blockchain platform, based on the Smilo Network Protocol in combination with the Smilo BFT+ consensus mechanism, defines Smilo as a hybrid blockchain platform with a conscience.
- Their mission is to create an environment in which the consumer's need for privacy and security will be aligned with the processes of governments, NGOs, financial institutions and corporations. This will be accomplished by warranting full accountability and transparency from corporations, whilst safeguarding the consumer’s needs. This environment will be hosted on Smilo’s decentralised, secure, fast, and sustainable hybrid blockchain platform. Not to mention, Smilo will make their source code publicly available, meaning that future blockchains, organisations and their applications can apply it to their specific needs.
Individuals have become the moral gatekeepers in society, demanding sustainable products and services, while privacy, transparency, and security need to be guaranteed.
Due to this societal shift towards accountability and transparency, businesses, governments, and institutes are directed to transition to a more sustainable state.
In light of these developments, we identified the need for a hybrid blockchain platform. A platform that provides these public entities with the right tools to reaffirm their relationship with its stakeholders, warranting transparency whilst protecting the individual’s personal data.
This is where Smilo comes into play! Smilo will safeguard the privacy of any individual's data whilst warranting full transparency from the organisations that these individuals interact with.
Smilo's intent is to use the blockchain to create an alternative protocol for decentralised applications. Smilo's unique strength derives from the combination of multiple features:
- Hybrid smart contracts
- Hybrid decentralised applications
- Hybrid transactions
- Privacy and anonymity
- Connection to real life applications
Use Of Platform:
some examples of Smilo platform usage cases are:
- Smilo facilitates a safe and private election or referendum, ruling out post-election influence.
- Facilitate donations and ensure anonymous donors that money will be spent in a respectable manner.
- MEDICAL RECORDS
- Individual medical records are owned and managed by themselves and shared with medical institutions and insurance companies on request.
- Elkan Roelen: CEO
- Andy Kalbvleesch: Head of Operations
- Patrick Joore: Head of Marketing
- Thomas Modeneis: Head of Technology
- Fabio Cruz: Blockchain Architect
- Cristiano Mazzon: Blockchain Developer
- Rodrigo Catalan: Blockchain developer
- René van Reeuwijk: Blockchain Developer
- Robert Alblas: Blockchain Developer
- Kelly Robles de Medina: Blockchain Developer
- Mathyn Buiteveld: Front-end & Mobile App Developer
- Daniël Leushuis: Front-end & Mobile App Developer
- Dion Jakobs: Front-end & Web Developer
- Michael Hassan: Project Manager
- Nickel van de Mortel: Content Manager
- Jesper Winkelhorst: Technical Writer
- Marc Wesselink
- Eyal Shalev
- Stephan De Haes
- Marcel Bodde
- Hans van Egmond
Token Sales Detail:
Total supply: 200,000,000 XSM
Price in ICO: 1 Smilo = 0.25 USD
Tokens for sale: 84,960,000
PRE - SALE
Between 0% and 50% depending on the sale, investment amount and the vesting period
For more information:
- Website: https://smilo.io/
- Whitepaper: https://smilo.io/files/Smilo_White_Paper_Latest.pdf
- ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039760.0
- Telegram: https://t.me/SmiloPlatform
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SmiloPlatform/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmiloPlatform
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1289138