swingline

Would you mine an allcryptotalk.com Sponsored coin?

Would you mine an allcryptotalk.com Sponsored coin?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you mine an allcryptotalk.com Sponsored coin?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

GPU friendly would be great. The rest of the GPU miners will mine it. The price however may really be a factor. 
one wouldn't mine if they would have to pay a costly electric bill over a coin that's under value. if its funded and pumped at some point, it sure can grab curiosity.

I guess it should not be up for mining, It is unique just post and earn as it is hard to earn it the price of it will increase but when everyone starts mining its value can be decreased and hence end up with ntohing and the coin will be destroyed . So better No.

On 7/5/2016 at 7:58 PM, lolxxxx said:

I guess it should not be up for mining, It is unique just post and earn as it is hard to earn it the price of it will increase but when everyone starts mining its value can be decreased and hence end up with nothing and the coin will be destroyed . So better No.

Maybe a ICO, POS style coin would be a better option. The main problem i see with investing in creating a coin that is completely based on the amount of post on one particular forum is limited exposure and limited of people interested in their value...so outside of the forum itself it would be worthless and never make it to exchanges and have no real growth options. 

Look like I am the only one who voted for "No". Anyway, I feel that there is a lot of Altcoin out there already. AllCryptoTalk may be a somewhat large forums but I do not think that all the (active) members here will go about mining a sponsored coin. To add on, for people like me, I do not actually like mining. I'd prefer this forums to be just a normal forums without anything special. Just my thought.

1 hour ago, Brimskie said:

this could be a great idea and the funds that will be collected will be used to support the coin. i like it

Will definitely support it. Make sure to keep transparency though, ICO these days can really creep the hell out of the investors. 

On 8/4/2016 at 10:27 PM, garfish said:

Will definitely support it. Make sure to keep transparency though, ICO these days can really creep the hell out of the investors. 

Well if people may knew the great potential for this coin and yours truly devs of this coin will make good moves and advertising well their no possible for this coin well be buff when you do crowdfundings aswell as it can boost the furom since its domino effect, the furom can get also exposure for this coin.