NASH

UNSPENT BTC - How to retrieve or resolve ?

4 hours ago, NASH said:

On Block-chain info I can see my TXN is UNSPENT. After lot of reading , I am still not sure what I need to do to get that resolved ? My wallet help-desk is saying it is out from their control and receiver team is saying they have not received bitcoin so I am helpless. Please guide way ahead. 

What is your transaction number?

22 hours ago, NASH said:

Txn I'd is 

d9fedea950980c1a53d328a21f50d169423f856224ca02e09425da2f5bb5a58

How does this helps you? 

That transaction doesn't show up on the blockchain. I just wanted to look at what the transaction on the blockchain said. What wallet did you use when sending?

2 hours ago, NASH said:

Okay. I can see few entries on my app. Please check if below make sense to you : 

1cdSYgVx63Wc1RpViz2VngZ8vU3kXXVHu

This is a wallet address. Here is a link that will show you all of the transactions that have been completed with this wallet.

https://blockchain.info/address/1cdSYgVx63Wc1RpViz2VngZ8vU3kXXVHu

Hello fellows, i have something different and new engaged in trading binary option and forex trade , Here i have good strategy, unbeatable signal and best software that produces 98% profit payout investing minimum of $5,000 to earn profit payout of $50,860 on or before fourth and fifth working days of the week. Also if you have noticed a ripoff of your investment from your broker or your trader, kindly message me on my email ( [email protected] ) i will guide you to success , help you trade and make good profit in trading binary option and get your money back refund too if you don't know how to go for it.