LiteForex

Bitcoin trading

NEO cryptocurrency. Review of the platform, competitors, prospects

NEO cryptocurrency: The main idea of the platform, advantages and drawbacks, NEO mining. How to buy NEO, review of wallets. Analysis of competitors and prospects of the cryptocurrency

The NEO cryptocurrency is considered to be one of Ethereum’s main competitors. Though these 2 platforms are both meant for the development of applications, their purposes are different. The NEO platform is developed for combining the virtual and real economies and it’s not meant for decentralisation and anonymity. The emphasis is made on safety here. In spite of sharp rises and falls, NEO remains an attractive tool for earning with LiteForex. Read further to learn about NEO’s prospects, what NEO is like, and what makes it different from other similar platforms.

neo1.jpeg

Read full analysis  

What to Expect from Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork

BTCUSD analysis: on the threshold of a new market phase 
The following was used in this publication: Graphic analysis, trend analysis, Japanese candlestick analysis, frontal volume analysis, Gann levels.

Dear friends,

Here’s our regular forecast for the  BTCUSD pair. Last week, there wasn’t any serious news that could somehow affect the market dynamics. To be fair, the collapse below 6,000 USD wasn’t accompanied by any fundamental events either, so the return of Bitcoin to the previous resistance level may be expected with no informational reasons as well. I think one of the most remarkable events is Bloomberg’s confirmation that Tether was really backed by the currency at the end of January 2018. Even though Bloomberg isn’t an auditor and this information may be false. However, this event is exclusively positive in every way.

Read full analysis  

Elegro wallet is amazing product. Best of it’s kind. Once registered, I gain the full package of tools to work with crypto. I also think it is great solution for a merchant who wants to increase his range of customers as many people own some crypto nowadays.

On 12/30/2018 at 8:31 PM, Netozer said:

Who is engaged in Bitcoin trading? I used to try to trade currencies a bit, but I still understood that investments are closer to me.

I love doing Crypto trading, in particular, Bitcoin, but it’s often very challenging if you are lacking sufficient knowledge/experience. This is where expert guidance is very crucial. And there, I find best Bitcoin Trading platform through Cryptocointrade.

They are one of the BEST sites I have come across in recent times, as not only you can get right comparison to make the selection but got knowledge details about trading in terms of education, trading bots and even providing regular market fundamental, technical analysis and trading news too, so all these things make them very special.

ZedXe is a blockchain-driven cryptocurrency exchange that aims to revolutionize online coin trading by offering advanced trading solutions. The exchange comes with state-of-the-art security features, user-friendly interface and ability to process multiple transactions in minutes. Some remarkable features of ZedXe exchange include:

• User-friendly dashboard to easily track open orders and order history
  • Secure wallet to send, receive and store crypto coins safely
  • Advanced matching engine to fulfill buy order with the best sell order and vice versa
  • Trading view graph to view trades in real-time
  • Sign-up and referral bonus to first 100,000 users

BTCUSD analysis: Bears Trap?!

Update on Bitcoin trading ideas and Bitcoin price forecast for the near future
I applied in this post: graphic analysis, trendline analysis, Japanese candlesticks, TD Sequential, Gann levels, Gann fan.
Dear friends,

I go on my series of BTCUSD price forecasts.

As, since October 15, USD and USDT have divided the cryptocurrency market in two part, I will note in each Bitcoin analysis that everything written is related to the forecast for the real dollar, not for USDT.

As usual, let’s see how my previous Bitcoin scenario worked out.

Read full analysis