Sign in to follow this  
idrix

LIPCHAIN - SET TO DISRUPT THE SURFING SPORT INDUSTRY

The world is changing incredibly fast, and virtually everyone is aware of it. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are an irreversible advancement that is disrupting established industries and the ways in which we interact financially.  

Blockchain technology has the potential to fundamentally change much of the way our world currently operates for the better. Everything is going to change, all because of Blockchain. It’ll create new ways of working and leave more time for creativity and innovation. Intermediaries such as lawyers, brokers, and bankers might no longer be necessary. Individuals, organizations, machines, and algorithms would freely transact and interact with one another. This is the immense potential of Blockchain. Blockchain is not going to just change the way industries and governments operate but it will impact the lives of everyone. 

One of the platforms leveraging the decentralized nature of the blockchain technology to bring about an innovative improvement to the surfing sport industry is LIPCHAIN. 

Sports are an important part of every individual, society, and country at large. In one way or the other everyone is involved in sports of some sort whether one is playing, or watching. they are inevitable because not only do they instill values but are also essential for a harmonious life. values like discipline, responsibility, self-confidence, sacrifice and accountability can be learned through participating in sporting activities. 

Aside from the pleasures and excitements derived from surfing it is also an industry which is highly profitable worth almost $100+ billion per year with almost 60m surfers. 

The surfing sport adoption is relatively still small due to some problems which prevent people from participating in the sport regularly. These problems include unfavorable weather conditions which make it quite some time before surfers can practice, the problem of unfavorable weather conditions causes excessive crowding and accident which make many surfers to leave the sport. 

Luckily, the LIPCHAIN PLATFORM is being created to provide an innovative solution to the aforementioned problems through the use of the transparent and decentralized nature of the blockchain technology.   

The sports industry, it seems to me, is basically a lot of money. Even surfing brings a lot of revenue. My love for sports is endless, because I bet on football teams using the site https://777score.ph/. There are predictions of the outcome of the games and it usually works great for me and my success.