cryptodudeNL

Top Altc-Coins 2018

Hey Awesome People

I am doing an expert roundup on my blog and I know how much our readers appreciate insights from brilliant Crypto experts.

Thus I think they would really value your answer to this question:

=> Which will be Top 3 alt-coins in 2018?

Just drop a line or two.

And to Thank You - in your Bio, you can plug a project.

The post will be published on a site that's visited by ~100k people a month.

Have an awesome day Y'all.

Right now, it is absolutely Logancoin that’s the BEST one out there, and you just can’t see a better option than that. I love it in every way, as it got everything you could EVER DESIRE. From absolutely loveable concept to excellent team that got the things you need to see in any major project. With Lending program offers the HIGHEST returns in the industry, which is up to 45%, it makes everything so large and likable.

You got to be extremely wise with the selection, as it is something that will ALWAYS make noticeable difference, so that’s why we MUST pick the top option. I go for something like Circle; it got all the ingredients to make it absolutely awesome.

CircleNet  (CRC) provides new cryptocurrency solutions in the digital financial world. It is introduced in the innovative hybrid platform, which enables investors to invest and increase their wealth sustainably. With the ICO price starting from $0.75, it is slowly going to increase during the 5 phase sell off. The Presale begins from 21st January, so shouldn’t be missed.

My choice is definitely IOTA(MIOT) and from the latest ICOs Utrust(UTK) and maybe IQeon(IQN). All are innovative and operate in own sphere of industry with low competition.

Interview w/ Dash CMO, Fernando Gutierrez at The North American Bitcoin Conference 2018 in Miami

EventChain.io Founder, Ashton Addison, teams up with CryptoCanucks to bring you an exclusive interview with Dash's Chief Marketing Officer, Fernando Gutierrez. Fernando talks about the conference and what Dash has in store for 2018! 

Duecoin is certainly knocking on the door as far BEST upcoming ICO is concern, there are many who could disagree but surely many will agree! It is soon to hit the exchange, so an option that is just NOT to be missed. If we miss out on such great opportunity, then only regrets will be LEFT.

My top for 2018 will definitely include CNX. 

I'm sick and tired of Bitcoin ups and downs, so I'm looking for other investment sources. One of them is Cryptonex which gives 12% annually just for keeping mac wallet online. It's a good addition to coin price growth. And instructions are absolutely simple:

1. Download Cryptonex wallet for macOS/Windows/Linux 
2. Sign up 
3. Push "Withdraw" in an upper part of your backoffice.
4. Paste Cryptonex address of your wallet for macOS/Windows/Linux to the form.

Still I'll check your suggestions and have a look at the coins you believe to be potential.  

Edited by Charte

Spoiler

Dash Force Podcast E43 - Feat. Fernando Gutierrez (Dash Core CMO)

Dash Force News is the world’s premier news service covering Dash and the exciting emerging field of digital currency. We are a project of the Dash Force and are funded by the Dash DAO treasury. We are run by industry professionals and are committed to being the most trustworthy news resource on Dash and digital currency.

Edited by tuapoma

It is one of the most risky thing to make predictions on crypto currencies or anything as such. We must make sure that we have logical reason behind what we do. it’s easier with help of Crypto price prediction, as they provide me non-stop news and updates along with trending stories, so this makes everything run incredibly well.