Sign in to follow this  
FrankJr

GET AAA OUNCES OF WEED FOR HALF PRICE FROM THE FARMERS FROM 130

Get top class buds of weed from [email protected] i got my order and it was perfect there stealth is top class and
there speed at delivery is also fast 4 days to uk. I got 2 ounces and i got some samples from them of there other strains and all are dank stinky super buds all AAA, I got my order without any problems and here is there link for anyone looking to order from a top team
of professionals as i did. https://teamweedforbuds2018.yolasite.com/

Yup Yup, I found these guys and placed an order when it posted on the site by another member the other day, My order came with top of the range stealth and crispy medical grade buds. There site has comments from 2016 till now and there going strong, There friendly staff and answered all my questions and then i placed the order and in came in 5 days pretty fast postal service too, Will be ordering again from these vendors as they are super legends Order with confidence from them.

Thank you for this link guys i just got an order today from the link you provided, You are spot on when you say they are top vendors. I will be buying all my weed at there store from now on. Anyone reading this should check them out fast delivery only 3days to uk.