Sign in to follow this  
FrankJr

GET AAA OUNCES OF WEED FOR HALF PRICE FROM THE FARMERS FROM 130

Get top class buds of weed from [email protected] i got my order and it was perfect there stealth is top class and
there speed at delivery is also fast 4 days to uk. I got 2 ounces and i got some samples from them of there other strains and all are dank stinky super buds all AAA, I got my order without any problems and here is there link for anyone looking to order from a top team
of professionals as i did. https://teamweedforbuds2018.yolasite.com/

Yup Yup, I found these guys and placed an order when it posted on the site by another member the other day, My order came with top of the range stealth and crispy medical grade buds. There site has comments from 2016 till now and there going strong, There friendly staff and answered all my questions and then i placed the order and in came in 5 days pretty fast postal service too, Will be ordering again from these vendors as they are super legends Order with confidence from them.

Thank you for this link guys i just got an order today from the link you provided, You are spot on when you say they are top vendors. I will be buying all my weed at there store from now on. Anyone reading this should check them out fast delivery only 3days to uk.

Whats up peps.These vendors are super at what they do fast shipping as i got my order today from them and i ordered on Friday. The buds are stinky as fuk and there stealth is one of a kind. I have placed another order with them today for a larger order as they know what they are doing and that is what counts most when ordering weed online. Anyone who smokes should contact the team as they slashed there prices from 130-190 to 90-120 per ounce for a short time only of triple A bud. What more can i say except that they are 110 percent legit im selling there weed today and have happy customers already so im one happy son of a bitch :) Will update here again when next order arrives. Peace out my people.

Edited by justinOG

UPDATE FEBRUARY 28, I just got another large order in from these guys again today the 28 of feb, Order came faster than usual and it was top grade stealth you wont find better anywhere else. Anyone checking them out should order if they like there buds as the have cut there prices from 130-190 all the way down to 90-120 per ounce all the same strains as the one i got today was there white Russian  and it came so im one happy man again also this weed sells really fast as its top notch people can not get enough of it. Top team 10/10

Thank you very much for this hook up guys thanks very much, I got my order from them today placed order on Monday Here Friday. Great stealth very safe and secure posted directly into my letter box by my normal mail man. The buds are very big very good trim job done on the buds and a lovely flavor from the strain bubble gum its top buds that i got its blown my mind away that i can order now online instead of going to the corner block or some other run-down shit hole to get my buds ill be ordering from them from now on that is a fact.

Thank you for this link. I got 2 ounces of k-king-kush today from them and they are potent buds to smoke. The stealth was totally amazing x-ray proof smell proof and 3 layers of stealth in a padded envelope you cannot tell what is inside till you open it fully and boom the smell fills the room with even smoking a joint, I cannot believe that i can now order weed online safe and sound without any problems the only problem i had was when i was getting my bitcoins as i did not know to get them but they helped me and everything went great. Order with confidence as others have posted.Top Team of Professionals who care for you and your order.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:33 PM, PeterP said:

Thank you very much for this hook up guys thanks very much, I got my order from them today placed order on Monday Here Friday. Great stealth very safe and secure posted directly into my letter box by my normal mail man. The buds are very big very good trim job done on the buds and a lovely flavor from the strain bubble gum its top buds that i got its blown my mind away that i can order now online instead of going to the corner block or some other run-down shit hole to get my buds ill be ordering from them from now on that is a fact.

The account peterp is mine but i forgot the password and i cannot login. But i am here to say that i got another order from them today just before St Patrick's day lol so ill be smoking green when the irish are all in green hahaha best vendors around. Will be ordering more from them today. 

On 3/7/2019 at 9:33 PM, PeterP said:

Great post people. I got another order from them today they even sent me some samples of there strains and they are all top shelf buds. I smoked one joint and felt sick as the weed is top bud and i did not have weed in a while but i was ok lol, Really strong weed tho and there stealth is super and done factory style. There weed surely has a high concentration of THC as im wasted again on half a joint so this weed will last me a long time. Thanks for the links i really have great dealers now thanks to this post..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this