Sign in to follow this  
Austin

Ryan Derks say Bitcoin Price could reach $100000

For more news latest update on Crypto Currency Prediction Automated Trading Bot Automatically Trades in your Account set yourself free from manual trading & Free Crypto Trading Signals

Join- https://t.me/btctradingclub

Crypto Signals+ Crypto Trading BOT join- http://t.me/cryptosignalalert

Ryan Derks, of Ryan’s Hodl Fund, recently spoke with Express.co.uk and claimed that Bitcoin could reach an extraordinary value if more of the world’s population decides to rebel against traditional currency.He explained: “I believe they say that roughly five per cent of the world’s population or less owns any cryptocurrency and if the trends of Venezuela continue and in Zimbabwe, if those continue it looks as though there is going to be no slowdown. “So if people continue to lose faith in their nation’s currency, like for example the US dollar, I don’t have very much faith at all..

“When that will happen I can’t tell you, but if you just assume that 10 per cent of the world’s population or 15 per cent of the world’s population decides to give up their government’s currency and use cryptocurrency then yes, that’s not far-fetched at all.”. Bitcoin prices soared last year and saw the prized currency hit an all-time high of $19,535.70 on December 17..

However, since the incredible spike the currency has failed to maintain its trajectory.When questioned on its fluctuating prices, Mr Derks explained that Bitcoin functions on “basic supply and demand economics”. The Bitcoin owner explained that there will only ever be 21million coins in existence, of which an estimated 25 per cent have already been lost, mostly in the early years of the currency when people did not take it “too seriously”..

He stated: “It’s estimated right now that about 25 per cent of all the coins in existence have been lost, many people back in the first four or five years didn’t take it too seriously and didn’t pay close care over the coins so quite a few were lost. January has seen an incredible decline in price for the virtual currency, but this week has marked a 14.35 per cent increase in the value Bitcoin, according to data from market tracker Coinbase.Bitcoin is currently worth $8389.23 (£6052.24) which is an increase of $1052.49 (£759.30) at the time of writing..