Sign in to follow this  
Nentaus

TenkoFX cryptocurrency

I've noticed that this broker has cryptocurrency assets, maybe not a lot, but you can find the main ones there, like btc, eth and so on. Based on the reviews, it's not a bad company. Those who trade with a real account by this broker, what's your general impression?

A friend of mine has been trading with this broker for about a year, and I haven’t heard any complaints about its work from him. On the contrary, he constantly tries to pull me out to tenko, but I still can't make up my mind. Though I have already seriously thought about it against the background of appeared cryptocurrencies.

I couldn’t resist opening an account as well. It's too early to come up with conclusions, but the broker does its job well at first glance. The platform is responsive; there’re enough assets. By the way ltcusd is an extremely volatile asset at the moment.

Well, I'm happy for you and I hope everything will turn out well for you. By the way, I’ve opened a demo account with the broker. I'll try to trade with crypt for a little bit, and time will tell. I might like it and open a real account.