Sign in to follow this  
Nentaus

TenkoFX cryptocurrency

I've noticed that this broker has cryptocurrency assets, maybe not a lot, but you can find the main ones there, like btc, eth and so on. Based on the reviews, it's not a bad company. Those who trade with a real account by this broker, what's your general impression?

A friend of mine has been trading with this broker for about a year, and I haven’t heard any complaints about its work from him. On the contrary, he constantly tries to pull me out to tenko, but I still can't make up my mind. Though I have already seriously thought about it against the background of appeared cryptocurrencies.

I couldn’t resist opening an account as well. It's too early to come up with conclusions, but the broker does its job well at first glance. The platform is responsive; there’re enough assets. By the way ltcusd is an extremely volatile asset at the moment.

Well, I'm happy for you and I hope everything will turn out well for you. By the way, I’ve opened a demo account with the broker. I'll try to trade with crypt for a little bit, and time will tell. I might like it and open a real account.

I was told that forex brokers can't provide the conditions for the good trading with crypt. I can't judge in a competent manner, but why they can’t in general, I don't understand. This is probably said by snobs from crypto world. Something like: we're supreme race.

You might be right. I trade well with crypt on TenkoFX. It has enough assets for me, there're bitcoin cash, digital, ripple, lite; all in all there're 29 currency pairs including fiat. Spreads are floating, but bearable. Scalping is allowed on a crypto account, I don't use it, but some people find it convenient.

I don't know what you mean by "full-featured", but for me this is an opportunity to make profit and withdraw what I earned. And, you know, website security is needed for this, and not all exchanges can make this kind of display.

Yeah, nowadays it's difficult to sign up on exchanges and to pass verification. The process is very long. And everything's fast with this broker and the execution is on the up-and-up. The barrier to entry is only $10 and one can deposit the account with crypt and withdraw fiat. What a saving on the commissions of exchanges!