Sign in to follow this  
ray14

What Exactly is Pump and Dump? A quick guide

Pump and Dump refers to a form of financial manipulation where investors in a stock, crypto or any other financial security, try to temporarily increase its price in order to sell their holdings at a favorable price.

Crypto manipulators usually bring about a sharp spike in the price of the targeted coin by spreading exaggerated news that is favorable to the coin. It is usually targeted at small and mid-cap coins which have low liquidity, and so can be influenced more easily by manipulators. Even large-cap coins, however, can be manipulated temporarily by bigger investors wanting to make a quick buck. Pump and dump results in Big profits to everyone involved but losses to outsiders.

You don't want to be an outsider. So join this group and become an insider.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEtKUe6oej1_qut--w

Bitcoin pump and dumps work in a very simple yet straightforward manner. Pump and Dump schemes comprise of two groups of people. The first group is players who play by artificially increasing the price of the Bitcoin by endorsing or promoting it. This category of individuals spends their time finding cheap coins to purchase then wait for when they are ready for dumping and build a buzz about the coins. The process of finding and buying cheap coins can take as quick as minutes or as long as hours or even days.

bitcoin trading alerts

My friend is an experienced person on the cryptocurrencies questions. He often says that knowledge has always been a key to success. If you want to react fast to all changes of the cryptocurrencies rates, you must find a reliable source of information. In his case it's https://cointobuy.io/bitcoin where he uses the rate predictions to decide which way to go and what currecny to mine first.