IronAvenger

XtraderFX feedback,reviews

I started with them on monday. So far very good service my account manager calls me everyday adn gives me signals. And the academy is very good they give webinars and learning materials. Very good choice you made

@roadrunner22 You can do 'Social trading' on some platforms which is basically copying the trades of a top trader you decided to follow which again is not a 100% guarantee you will be successful. If you are just looking for easy money trading is not for you..

It is standard documents for all trading platforms. It's for protecting your account and money laundering prevention. Nothing to worry about as your info is protected by the new GDPI law

I've registered an account with them recently and spoke with a sales rep. Their offers are very tempting but i'm not so sure whether to start with them since they are not licensed. My biggest concern being that i'll deposit and will not be allowed to withdraw. @IronAvenger can you give me some feedback. Where you able to withdraw anything so far ?

Hi guys, 

Today was my first day of trying XtradeFX. It was a great session, earned 160 pounds (over 50% profit) with 300 pounds deposit (but probably because my AM called me at the perfect time when USD against most Crypto was pretty much plummeting). However, the only thing I have to complain is that my AM was PERSISTENT on getting me to deposit $5000. We literally spent 5 minutes talking about the relevant stuff regarding the platform and trading, and AN HOUR AND HALF of him trying to persuade me to deposit more. The offers that he put out for depositing that much was quite tempting and he made good points, but $5000 is almost all my savings at the moment. Even though he guaranteed that I'll see 15%~20% profit returns in A WEEK, I just can't afford to. Moreover, I very much disliked that he told me that I will gain nothing but "peanuts" with just 300 pounds, and that; no traders are going to want to trade with me. At one point, he even said that if I didn't deposit more, that would be the last time he'll be calling me and I might as well close my account. I told him that I couldn't afford to risk my entire savings like a million times but the guy just won't give up! He said he'll call me again in few hours..

Has this happened to any of you guys with your AM? Were they anywhere near as persistent as mine? I'm quite offended and worried. Can they actually do that? Just leave me in the dark? and that I have to close my account just because I didn't deposit an absurd amount of money on the first go?

@Jake Well, yeah same happened to me and probably to all the guys here who deposited. It's normal to be asked to put more money. This is a commission based busines. For each successful trade you make they earn a percentage. That's why they strive to work with larger accounts in order to make more money for them as well. I understand your concerns but dont worry you will not be left alone. Even if you decide to stick with only your initial deposit the worst that can happen is to be re-assigned with a junior trader. My advice to you is not to depend only on your account manager but to try and educate yourself and start opening trades by yourself as well. Next time your AM calls tell him to sign you up for the different webinars they provide and to schedule an academy session for you.  

how secure are the payment methods they use. I have been scammed with online payments on several occasions and i dont want this to happen again. Any of you had issues with cards after depositng with xtraderfx ??

On the bottom of the welcome page you can see the Visa and MasterCard logos. This means that every transaction is secured by one of the 2 card providers (depending on which one you use of course). They use SSL encryption as well which basically hides all the information you input on their platform. For me personally these 2 feautures are enough to know that my data and money are protected from any 3rd party that may want to access them.

That's good to hear. I'll be making my deposit with them next week. @IronAvenger i did an enquiry with their support and they told me the same but you can never be too sure so thats why i'm looking to gather info from different sources.